SKIP AHEAD TO
Poll Everywhere is MIT’s dynamic online polling platform that allows students to vote on custom teacher-generated polls through SMS, smartphone or computer.
Who Can Use It
Faculty, staff, and students.
How to Request a Presenter License
A Presenter license is required to use this tool.
- In order to create activities (polls) using Poll Everywhere, faculty, staff, and TAs must first request a Presenter license from IS&T by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: You only have to request a Presenter license one time.
- Once granted, anyone with a Presenter license (Faculty, Teaching Assistant, etc.) can login to https://www.polleverywhere.com/ and create and launch a poll.
How to Get Access
- Go to https://www.polleverywhere.com/.
- Click Login.
- Type your full MIT email address  and click the Next button .
- Click the Log in with MIT button.
- Enter your MIT username and password, and click Login.
- Your Poll Everywhere dashboard where you can create questions, present questions, and perform reporting tasks will appear.
- To create a new poll, click the + Activity button.
How to Get Support
Information Systems and Technology (IS&T)
Email email@example.com for any questions related to:
- Presenter licenses
Poll Everywhere provides end-user support as part of MIT’s Enterprise license. If you have questions about using Poll Everywhere and its features, you can contact them directly by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-388-2039 (Hours: M-F, 5:00am – 5:00pm PST)
- Web: Create a support ticket by going to https://www.polleverywhere.com/contact or browse their Support Guides by going to https://support.polleverywhere.com/hc/en-us