SKIP AHEAD TO
Panopto is MIT’s lecture capture tool and video hosting platform that allows you to record, host, share, and search videos. This tool is available in all Sloan courses in Canvas to help you build a more cohesive course experience.
Who Can Use It
Faculty, staff, and students.
How to Get Access
In your Canvas course, click on the Videos link in the Course Navigation Menu. Note: If “Videos” isn’t listed, you can easily enable it under Settings.
How to Get Support
Panopto provides 24/7 end-user support as part of MIT’s Enterprise license. You can contact them directly by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 855-765-2341
- Web: Create a support ticket by logging into https://support.panopto.com
MIT Sloan Teaching & Learning Technologies
Submit a support request for any questions related to:
- Livestreaming and classroom recordings
- Creating a video assignment
- Creating in-video quiz questions
- ADA compliant captioning
- Downloading a copy of one of your videos
- Sharing a video outside of the university or on a public website