Our state-of-the-art classrooms include the following technologies:
- MIT Sloan’s custom teaching table with adjustable height
- Classroom computer (Windows)
- Document camera
- Dual projection
- Microphones (lapel, handheld, and ceiling)
- Whiteboard or blackboard
- Video conferencing
- Event recording with auto-tracking cameras
- Wireless network connectivity
- Confidence monitors
Sloan Supported Classrooms
For more information about classrooms and reservations, please visit Classrooms@MIT.
*Single projection classrooms
See How to Use the Classroom Technology at MIT Sloan for a video tutorial on using the in-room equipment for teaching.