SKIP AHEAD TO
FeedbackFruits is MIT Sloan’s Canvas integration that provides students with opportunities to give and receive peer-review feedback.
Who Can Use It
Faculty, staff, and students.
How to Get Access
To access FeedbackFruits, a member of your teaching team needs to:
- create a Peer Review Assignment using FeedbackFruits in Canvas; or
- create an Assessment of Skills Assignment using FeedbackFruits in Canvas.
How to Get Support
FeedbackFruits provides end-user support as part of MIT Sloan’s Enterprise license. You can:
- Search their Knowledgebase articles
- Chat with a support representative through the FeedbackFruits Help Center
- Note: Live chat support is available Sunday at 10:00PM ET to Friday at 10:00PM ET.
- Email email@example.com
MIT Sloan Teaching & Learning Technologies
Request a consultation with a member of our team to learn how to integrate and use FeedbackFruits in your course.