To reserve the Teaching Studio, request a consultation with a member of the Teaching & Learning Technologies team. We’ll contact you to learn more and schedule your studio session.
- Submit your consultation request form at least ten business days before the studio session date.
- When you fill out the form, select Teaching Studio from the first dropdown menu.
- If this is your first time using the studio and it is available, we’ll confirm your booking after you complete the required studio orientation and (for some projects) a studio consultation.
- Some projects may be eligible for instructional design support including presentation design guidance and video script reviews.
- All Teaching Studio projects must be closely related to teaching and learning at MIT Sloan.
- Scheduling is contingent on both the studio’s and the Teaching & Learning Technologies team’s availability. Studio reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis with a preference for requests related to teaching and learning.