Register for a Listening Session
Join us for a 30-minute Attendance and Participation listening session! Your input is crucial to improving the tracking of students’ attendance and participation in classes. This is a unique opportunity to speak directly with our team and share your thoughts, experiences, and ideas to enhance the teaching team’s experience.
If you’d like to include other members of your teaching team in the session, you can add them as a guest when registering.
Note: All listening sessions will take place on Zoom and will be recorded.
You’ll join your 30-minute listening session on Zoom. During the session, you may be asked questions such as:
- How do you currently track attendance in your class(es)? Can you walk me through your process?
- Have you tried any other methods for taking attendance in the past?
- How do you currently track student participation in your class(es)? Can you walk me through your process?
- What counts as participation in your class(es)?
- Have you tried any other methods for tracking student participation in the past?
- What would you think of a new attendance and/or participation tracking tool that required students to use their own smartphones or laptops during class?
- Is there anything else you would like to share?
- Do you have any questions for us?
We value your feedback and look forward to working together to enhance the tracking of students’ attendance and participation in classes.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions about the Attendance and Participation listening sessions, please don’t hesitate to contact the STS Teaching and Learning Technologies team at email@example.com.